Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “Personal data protection code” hereinafter also referred to as Privacy Law, has the purpose of safeguarding the rights of individuals to privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. In compliance with art. 13 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, C.FT. Crespi FiliTessuti S.r.l., with registered office in Viale Liguria 9, Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy informs its customers that any personal data and information provided shall be processed in compliance with the legislation in force. In particular, we also inform our customers of following.
1) Personal data provided during an online purchase shall be processed for the following purposes:
a) To fulfil the obligations deriving from an agreement with the customer or to satisfy the customer’s requests before executing the agreement;
b) To fulfil legal obligations and community regulations and legislation;
2) Data shall be processed according to the principles of necessity and pertinence; personal data shall be processed also using computerised instruments, adopting the methods and within the limits necessary to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
3) Data must be supplied in order to access the services supplied by C.FT. Crespi FiliTessuti S.r.l., and to fulfil contractual, accounting and tax obligations; failure to provide data shall make it impossible for our company to fulfil contractual obligations.
4) Data processed for the purposes described in point 1) may be disclosed to the processing managers and people involved in the processing (company employees, administration office, sales office, external collaborators, representatives, etc.) and also to the people involved for technical and operational reasons strictly related to the achievement of the above mentioned purposes. In any case C.FT. Crespi FiliTessuti S.r.l. ensures that it shall adopt suitable preventive safety measures to safeguard the confidentiality and integrity of data; access to data shall only be granted to third parties appointed by the company and subjects expressly authorised that can guarantee a precise and adequate control in order to avoid any illegitimate and/or illicit use by unauthorised third parties.
5) Data collected for the purposes described in point 1) may be transferred to European Union member states and third countries
6) According to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data subject has specific rights which include: confirmation as to whether or not data relating to them is being held by the company even if not yet recorded, communication to him/her in an intelligible form of the data undergoing processing, any available information as to its source and information at least as to the purposes and method of the processing, identification details of the data controller and of the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed. The data subject also has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification, and when appropriate the integration of the data;
b) erasure, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data where the processing of which does not comply with the law in force;
c) notification to the subjects to whom the data has been disclosed of the operations carried out as described in points a) and b), unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
The data subject has the right to object, in full or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data relating to him/her, even if related to the purpose for which it is collected, and to object to the use of the said data for promotional and advertising purposes. The data controller is C.FT. CRESPI FILITESSUTI S.r.l., represented by the temporary legal representative, with registered office in Viale Liguria 9, Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy.
Find us at MN1 N°1, Via Montenapoleone - Milan, Italy